73 Questionsをやりたいと思います👏 訳すのがめんどくさかったので英語でやります！
Let's get started :)
73 Questions with Moe
1. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about life right now ?
2. Describe yourself in a hashtag ?
3. Something I can never live without?
4. What's your favorite time of day ?
5. Dream country to visit ?
6. Window or aisle seat?
short flight - window
long flight - aisle
7. Favorite app?
8. Superpower you would want?
Invisible so I can sneak onto a plane and travel everywhere.
9.How do you define beauty?
It's not a thing someone defines but a thing you define.
(is this even an answer ? haha)
10. A desert you don’t like?
11. Favorite word in English ?
I don't know why but I like the word 'Aesthetic' since high school days.
12. Favorite word in Japanese
just simply ありがとう
13. Favorite cuisine
Japanese and Korean
14. Best compliment you've ever received ?
I admire you, Senpai !
15. Summer or Winter ?
16. Favorite type of music ?
I can't choose because every style has its uniqueness.....
but I often listen to either Pops or R&B.
17. Who's your favorite classical music composer ?
Motzart and Vivaldi 🎵
18. Top 3 things on your bucket list ?
To get married
To have children
To live abroad
19. Favorite sport ?
Swimming simply because I used to learn it for 5 years haha
20. Best place I've ever visited
I liked a national park in Tasmania a lot
I played with Kangaroo !
21. What am I horrible at ?
I was the one who always runs slowest in the class.
22. Favorite song currently ?
What's On Your Mind from Lee Changsub
23. Favorite movies ?
From Ghibli, Spirited Away
From Disney, Frozen
From Pixar, Monsters inc
24. What 3 people living or dead would you like to make dinner for ?
I can only think of Lim Hyunsik because he loves eating and has a big appetite.
25. Secret talent ?
It's not even a great thing at all but I can make bubbles from my eyes in water.
26. Most adventurous thing you've done in your life
Nearly got lost in a small town (Porvoo) in Finland lol
27. Best advice you’d give your teenage self?
Everything is gonna be fine so don't worry too much
28. Least favorite color?
29. What’s your current TV obsession?
Hello Counselor (Korean TV show)
30. First present you've had from Santa Claus ?
Keyboard when I was 7 years as long as I remember (maybe)
31. What part of your body you love most ?
32. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Mina from Twice
I want to experience a day as an idol especially as Japanese Kpop idol haha
33. Best way to take a rest/decompress?
34. What are you most excited about at this time in your life?
35. Favorite makeup product?
36. How do you handle jetlag ?
just get good quality sleep in night time in the location
37. Favorite countries ?
Finland, South Korea ,and Malaysia
38. How did you choose your major ?
Just interested in human mind and wanted to do scientific stuffs.
39. If I could live in any K-drama world, what would it be ?
Mystic Pop-up Bar :) still watching it tho
I want to be in the fantsy world !
40. What’s your biggest fear in life?
41. How would you define yourself in three words?
42. What’s your wakeup ritual?
Dance Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet in these days 💃
43. What’s your go to bed ritual?
44. A book that everyone should read?
45. If your life were a song, what would the title be?
Girls be ambitious
46. Dolphins or Koalas?
Koala is my favorite all the time
44. What do you like most about your college ?
Library (it's hard to go now tho)
45. Why do you learn Korean ?
because I want to understand Korean series and what BTOB talks about without CC
46. City or Countryside ?
City ! I don't really want to live in countryside from my own experience :(
47. Must have clothing item everyone should have?
Skinny jeans !
48. Coffee or tea?
I'm a big fun of Japanese tea !
I can't drink coffee ;(
49. Best thing to happen to you today?
I had a pretty productive day so I'm happy for all things happened today.
50. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Piano because it's basic of music
planning to learn it soon !
51. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
On left lower side of my belly because it's usually invisible and I want to cover my birthmark with beautiful design
52. Favorite smell?
53. Something you want to try ?
Make songs !
Do you want to listen to them if I really made it ? haha
54. Optimistic or pessimistice ?
I would rathey say realistic ! (or both )
55. Do you consider yourself a good liar ?
No I'm really bad at doing it
56. Dream career ?
To be a cabin crew
To be a counselor
To be a Japanese teacher
To be one of hosts of guest house with my friends (new)
57. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try ?
57. Where do you get your news ?
Yahoo news and LINE news
58. What's the most expensive thing you've broken ?
I guess it's a clock my mom got from her friends when she got married.
I broke it because I did a handstand on the wall and let it dropped by my feet.
59. What are you interested in that most people aren't ?
I like listeing to yoodeling but no one around me does
60. What's the coldest you've ever been ?
- 6 degrees celsius ? in Prague and Seoul maybe ?
61. What was the last song you sang along to ?
Missing You by BTOB
62. When do I get creative ?
Night ! sometimes I can't control myself from overflowing ideas haha
63. An impossible wish ?
Stay being a student :(
64. Favorite summer song ?
Fire N Gold by Bea Miller
65. Choregraphy you want to learn next ?
THAT GIRL by Peniel !! Somebody teach me haha
66. Favorite place to view art ?
I often go to Hyogo Prefectual Museum of Art simply because it's closest!
but I actually enjoy seeing arts there :)
67. Do you like to cook ?
Yes I usally cook lunch for myself every day.
I like to try a variety of recipes ! still not confident to say I'm good at tho
68. What's inspiring you in life right now ?
Lyrics by one of BTOB's songs (Japanese)
69. Most Memorable birthday?
When I turned 17 years old, I had the best birthday ever :)
My friends gave me quizzes to get to the place where the party was held and
it was so exciting !
70. What would your perfect day be like ?
Wake up around 8am
Eat light breakfast and go out for hiking at 9am
Go home and get ready to have lunch at fashionable restaurant at 11am
Have lunch and talks a lot with my favorite person at 12:30pm
Go shopping at 2pm
Grab a tea and go home at 4pm
Make dinner and eat by 6:30pm
Take a bath and chill at 8:00pm
Study a language or Practice some music instruments by 10:00pm
Chill and go sleep by 12:00am
(What a heathy day it is lol)
71.What's something you could teach me about ?
I could teach you how to deal with your concerns especially when your mood is down.
I like to talk and listen to what others' troubles are so I could be a help somehow.
72. Have you ever had any pets ?
Yes I used to have a hamster called pudding when I was in elementary school.
She was adorable but I couldn't touch her even once ;(
73. What are your long-term goals ?
To be who I want to be ! (including careers on question 56)
I will try everything I can and reflect them to my life to upgrade day by day :)
I hope you understand me better !